Friday, September 9, 2016

Love Fall But Hate The Darkness

I usually wake up at five in the morning. Which is a good time in the Spring and Summer, but Fall and Winter not so much.  It is dark out now until 6:30 or so. I really hate that. I love to get up and go outside. Guess I will be stuck now, for a few hours. I wish I could just sleep like everyone else does. Oh well, that's the breaks, as they say.
 
Yesterday I was out and about and I noticed my Japanese Anemone was blooming.  One I got years ago from my great aunt. It is a pretty pink double.
The Princess was hanging out with me yesterday. She is getting so big. She talks better then a 5 year old. So smart and sweet. We have a lot of good times. She loves to be outside. We are two peas in a pod.


1 comment:

CanadianGardenJoy said...

Hello Cindee girl !
You and I are in agreement about loving Fall but hating the dark mornings .. I wouldn't care if it got dark at 3PM ! so long as the early mornings were light and bright>
I guess we have to compromise for having Autumn.
I am sure the Little Princess is a total cutie-pie : )
Joy