Monday, July 18, 2016

Unbelievable

Well Friday was the day we buried my Mother. It did not go off without a hitch though.)-:
 
I was told to arrive an hour early to set up the table for the grave side family service.
I arrived with flowers, picture, music etc. all ready to get to it. Only one slight problem...They did not have anything ready. Not even the hole dug!!! They forgot!!! Yup you read that right!
 
Here is my brother talking to the grave digger volunteering his help if needed...

The cemetery manager was picking up sticks before we could walk over to the burial site.
 
 

So after we waited for 2 hours in the car with the air on because it was 100 degrees outside and I did not want the flowers to wilt, we finally laid my Mother to rest!
There could have been a bad word or two said to the man in charge of the cemetery. I am not sure.(-:
 
What an ordeal, but I am happy it is over and we can all move on to the next step which is getting her house cleaned out and sold. Yippeeee(-: Not an easy task by any means. Did I mention she was a hoarder? Yup not an easy task.

No comments: