Monday, June 13, 2016

Yet Another Update On My Mom

It amazes me actually. Here is someone who is 84 years old and deathly ill with c-diff and still continues to live. The new plan is a fecal transplant scheduled for Wednesday. I can't believe that is real but it is. I looked it up online. Supposedly has a good chance of working. The whole case is totally amazing. I swear she could live to be 100! The problem will be getting her to regain some weight because she is having trouble swallowing. It sucks to be old. I will update after the procedure.

1 comment:

CanadianGardenJoy said...

Cindee girl I have heard about this treatment for a couple of years and found it incredible.
I am surprised they are doing it on some one that age but it has amazing results for most patients I have heard.
I wish you the best .. I know this is stressful .. take care of yourself girl !
Joy