Thursday, June 9, 2016

The End Is Near

 
As I write this it may be over and done. I have been expecting a call all night. I was at the home with my Mom and she is checking out of this life. I am babysitting today so am unable to be there but my brother is. The whole process is just to much to take. I wish it could be easier. Do people who are dying feel the pain? I feel like they do on some level. It is hard to watch. Hopefully when I die it is sudden and fast. I don't want my family to see me that way. All I can say is enjoy each day you have on Earth. Don't sweat the small stuff and do what you really want to do.  It can all be gone in an instant! Seriously, I know you have heard that a lot over your life time and I have too, but it is a very true statement. It is also hard to do each day, but maybe just try.(-: Life goes on whether you are participating or not, so jump in and do something! Don't just sit on the sidelines.
So if you want that crazy boat in your yard just do it! You will get a laugh each time you see it and that in itself is good for your health! I am glad I put that boat in the garden. I am enjoying it so much.
DH built a little bridge over the fake creek. It looks pretty good so far. It is not done yet. I think it ties it all together for that area.
I haven't had a lot of time to sit and enjoy it with my Mom in the Convalescent hospital. Hopefully I will be able to soon. The plants have grown up and filled around it pretty well. It has been a good year for plants due to all the rain we had over the winter months.
Well that is about it from me. Hope everyone is well and enjoying their life!

1 comment:

CanadianGardenJoy said...

Cindee girl you really have been through a lot and you have worded "life" so well .. it is hard for people to keep that realization about it ending so quickly in their every day life and appreciate the little things .. garden PA and I had a great laugh this morning over something so silly .. and we knew that was special because we appreciated it so much.
I hope things will be calmer now .. I have been thinking of you : )