Tuesday, April 5, 2016

Hard At Work

I got all the rocks I needed this morning and set them out for my new pathway. What a job! Now this weekend I can get some pea gravel and finish the pathway. It looks a lot better already. I love pathways.

In the end I decided to go with the black butterfly bench for the garden. I have one already and it is so nice and sturdy.


It fits the spot perfectly and I decided the two chairs and table were to much for that area. I really like the black color better anyhow. I think it blends into the garden much better.
So now I have to wait for it to arrive. In the mean time I will have a lot of stuff to keep me busy.
I have some more clean up in the front to finish up and then basically the yard is done. Ha Ha(-:
It is the area all around the yard that needs cleaning up.
Oh well that is another thing to keep me busy this Spring in between babysitting adventures!

Hope your week is going well. Until next time...
Update: I got the bench yesterday. Seriously fast shipping. Love it(-:

No comments: