Friday, March 4, 2016

We Made It Through The Week



It was a piece of cake.

Well basically! No problems except for not getting much sleep for me. Hard to sleep with a 2 year old kicking you in the head as they toss and turn. I forgot how that was.
She was really good though, for a 2 year old.
No mention of Mommy or Daddy the whole week except one time when I told her it was time to go night night. Then she only cried for a minute and said O.K. and off to bed she went.
She is such a good kid. We are all so lucky. She has a great personality and for 90% of the time, happy. (-:

She will be back on Sunday-Thursday for her regular day time sitting. I kinda like having my nights to catch up on stuff like sleep (-:

I don't know how Grandparents raise their Grandkids. They deserve a medal for sure. It is hard.
We are old and don't have the energy of someone who is 20 something. The old bones don't function as well as they once did.


The highlight of my week was while we were walking, the Princess stopped and hugged my leg and said I ub you Nama! I was almost speechless and replied with a big hug and a I love you too Princess!

1 comment:

CanadianGardenJoy said...

Cindee girl .... this post was so sweet ... hard too, because I understand the lack of sleep and a bit of alone time is precious! .. I think the same way you do .. grandparents who have to raise their grandkids especially at that age .. we don't have that energy at all.
The Little Princess was just so cute saying that to you ...out of the blue ... nothing is as sweet as that : )
Joy