Sunday, January 10, 2016

Road Trip and New Planters

 
It was a dark and stormy day...So we took a drive south.
 
 
This is a large hanging tentacle planter I picked up at a nursery in Chico, CA
 I wanted a hanging one since I got the wall hanging one last fall.
DH picked out the color. (-: It is a darker purple in person.
One is never enough.
Yup I am obsessed with these planters. No idea why.
 The smaller planter is the one I got last fall. I decided adding another larger one was a good idea.
The large one has bumps on it. Not sure you can see that in the picture, but they actually stick out.

These are totally cool planters. I am sure I should have got another one in different color. I will have to make another trip down there in the Spring.
I still need some plants for them, but will wait for Spring to get something.

Now I am off to order something for my boat at Carruth Studios. 
Have a great Sunday(-:

2 comments:

CanadianGardenJoy said...

OK ... I have NEVER seen anything like these pots here and wow !
I would have them to on my fence walls .. they are so unusual and I am really loving the orange ones ... too awesome !
What kind of plants are you going to use ?
Joy : )

CiNdEe said...

I am going to use succulents in the pots. That way won't cover up the tentacles(-: