Sunday, January 17, 2016

New Tractor

Well new to me that is.
My brother gave it to me for my Birthday(-: It is a little small for big jobs on the ranch, but will work perfectly in the garden holding a potted plant.
I am going to wire the peddles on somehow.
Believe it or not someone threw it away in the recycling bin. It always amazes me that people do that.

To me it is perfect and I plan to get a few pictures of The Princess sitting on it in the near future. I bet some kid had a lot of fun peddling around on this little thing.

Don't mind the total mess of a garden that once was. It has been raining a lot and I have yet to get the garden cleaned up.(-:

2 comments:

CanadianGardenJoy said...

That tractor is a jewel !! that could go on the "Antiques Roadshow" ... I would love to see one of the TV people talk about it .. yes I am shocked some one was throwing it out ... are you going to touch up the paint as well as the peddle job ?
OMG .. the little Princess would look so cute on it .. you have to take pictures for sure !
Joy : )

CiNdEe said...

No leaving paint as is on the tractor. I will for sure take lots of pictures(-: When the sun comes out(-: LOL