Monday, November 16, 2015

Boat Inside Finished

Left Side

Another Left Side

Right Side Updated
 
Finished for now(-: It is after all the middle of November. I am still outside playing on the beach with the boat etc. I absolutely think this is the best part of my garden. I am really having fun with it. I doubt I will be climbing into the boat when I am elderly but for now it's pretty fun.
 
The old chippy paint is one of my favorite parts of the interior. It is so flakey and rustic with holes and cut outs that once supplied something that the boat used. The "Cabin" is very small. The door is very narrow. So it is hard to imagine a large person climbing in and out of this "Cabin" very often. My husband who is 6'4" has not attempted it yet. He peers through the window to see what I have done. (-: I don't think he would be able to get out if he got in there. That might be fun to see.(-:

 The boat has seating around the interior and it probably was a shelter when it was raining or perhaps a place to sleep. I think it would be a fun place for a camp out if the boat didn't sit at an angle.
 
The Mermaid and the Starfish hanging I purchased from Carruth Studio. I love them. I think they add just the right bit of humor to this whole Shindig! After all, it is all in fun.(-: I love things that make me laugh. I try to fill my whole yard with those such items. Tucked here and there to make smiles appear as you walk by.
 
We have rain here. So needed and so glad to see it falling! I can't believe how dry it is. We need  a lot of rain and hopefully El Nino will provide for us this year!
Enjoy your week!

1 comment:

CanadianGardenJoy said...

I love that you are having such fun with this Cindee ... I wish I could see it and you in person having such a good time !
The Little Princess is going to love it to bits when she can play there .. I would have been over the moon as a kid to have such a place to play .. hey we do play in our gardens even at this age so I guess that makes up for it.
So glad you are getting rain ... I hope it continues but no flash floods ... just slow continual rain to fill things up again.
Enjoy !!
Joy : )