Wednesday, October 28, 2015

The Pumpkin Princess

I got the Princess a new outfit for Halloween. She loves Minnie and Mickey of course. The boots were to cute to pass up.(-: She had a fun day getting pumpkins out of the garden at my Dads. His girlfriend still has a small veggie garden and grew some pumpkins for the special day.


And yes I am now in the spirit of the season. We will go to the Princesses house for the big event. It will be fun to see all the little ones trick or treating!
Last but not least by any means is this old shopping cart someone gave me. It is rusty but not rusty enough for me just yet so I leave it out behind the shed. I pulled it out and thought it would make a nice picture with The Pumpkin Princess!
Happy Halloween!!!!

1 comment:

CanadianGardenJoy said...

How cute is the little princess !! Should we call her the pumpkin princess ? LOL
That was so nice for you to be able to get some pumpkins from a special garden like that ... glad you got in the mood girl !
Joy : )