Thursday, October 15, 2015

Boat Garden

 
Last week I got the fishing net put on the boat. I ordered another one for the back of the boat. It should be here in a few days. I like how that looks.
The chairs need a new coat of paint but other then that this area is pretty well finished.
 
 
 


   The inside again. I really like how that turned out. The inside is so primitive and peely-paint looking. The wood is worn by years of water and wear. It is so rustic and I love it so much that way! I could never create something so perfect.

2 comments:

Brighid said...

Looking awesome! I dare not put sand around here... too many cats in the neighborhood.

CiNdEe said...

(-: I keep telling myself I am never getting another cat. They just show up here. The problem of living in the county I guess. At least there is a lot of places for them to "go"