Thursday, September 17, 2015

Obsession With Head Planters



Does anyone else have an obsession with a garden item? Besides plants of course. (-:
I just seem to always look for these head planters and faces for the garden. Anything with a face draws me in.

Last weekend I found some cool Tentacle planters.


        Tentacle Planter

I loved them, but passed them up. Then after I got home I went on line and found some. Of course I broke down and ordered one. I will put it on the wall by the sink fountain.
My other order came in too and I am working on a new project for one item. I will post a picture when it is finished. If it works out, it is going to be priceless.

2 comments:

CanadianGardenJoy said...

Hi Cindee girl .. I love your head planters ! and now these tentacle ones are so unusual .. you always have such neat planters and objects in your gardens ..
We had rain last weekend and it was wonderful .. I know you are far drier there but we had no rain all August .. so we are dry too !
No ... the heat and humidity are still hanging on here ... I so wish it would just QUIT !! I need Fall weather to move my plants and it is not happening yet.
Cross fingers you get more rain (me too) and cooler weather !!
Take care
Joy

CiNdEe said...

Rain is always welcome here. Leaves are falling and a lot of work is going to be waiting for me soon. I am working on two new projects too. Seems like the time is flying by. I hope you get some more rain too(-: I love Fall(-: