Sunday, September 13, 2015

New Sun Face

Took a little jaunt south of town. Just an hour away. I had read online about a little craft fair and thought I should go see what they had. Nothing at the craft fair I wanted, but I did find this at a local nursery. I am addicted to these faces. This one was made by a local artist. It is cement so it is pretty heavy.
I also got a few plants, and an air plant to try. It looks cool in my head planter. Had a fun time. Just what this gardener needed(-: Hope you have a great week!

2 comments:

CanadianGardenJoy said...

Wow ! how cool is this sun face ! ... I would love one like this too .. it really has character love the colour blocks coming out of it too. I can well imagine how heavy it must be. I so need a garden fix .. I just need my energy levels to rise from the floor and get me going again ! haha
Joy
Funny how you found this at the nursery and not at the fair eh ? haha

CiNdEe said...

It is interesting to find a handmade item at the nursery and not at a garden related fair. lol I was so lucky.
I know what you mean about lack of energy. I have so much to do and it seems that the week just flies by. By the time Saturday arrives I am to tired. After getting the well done and the huge ditch filled in and things put back together I was done. Oh well what's the rush right?(-: