Sunday, August 23, 2015

Drilling for Water

Had a new well drilled. Waiting to have pump installed etc. My yard has a ditch going through it for electric and pipes. I don't care because at least I will have water to water with when it is finished. Since we built our house we shared a well with my Grandpas house. So now we won't have to do that anymore. Grandpa is long gone and now my Sister in Law stays at that house part of the week so it will make things much better.(-:
So excited to be getting some long over due things done around here. We had some gravel laid down to drive on which makes it a lot less dusty.(-: The joys of living on a dirt road(-: Little things are so exciting.
I still haven't had time to get the boat in but hopefully this Fall it will get placed in the garden. I can't wait to get started on that project.
Enjoy your week!

No comments: