Sunday, June 7, 2015

Seriously Summer

It was 102 degrees yesterday and now today it is 105 degrees so far. I am not ready for this. I was so enjoying the cooler temperatures. All my flowers are screaming at me. I had a fun day yesterday shopping for garden items. Hit all the nurseries and garden shops. It was quite a fun day. Here is a cute mermaid I found.

The sun was not in my favor today. But you have to take my word on how absolutely beautiful my new mermaid is. I am going to call her Merry.
 
 
Merry on the sink with the other things.

 
 
A close up.

 
I will take some more pictures when the sun gets less bright. When will that be?
I also got these nice mushrooms.
 
 
I am working on a mosaic project. I hope to finish it this week. I am about done. I used an old cup planter I had that was ready for the trash. I decided it would make a nice project for this. Here is a sneek peek of the cup. I sprayed it black first. I have a saucer too but didn't take a picture of it.
It is going in the butterfly garden so I am using orange for its color. Check back later in the week and I should have it all finished up.
 
 

2 comments:

CanadianGardenJoy said...

Cindee girl I am so jealous of all your absolutely fantastic finds !
yet I know they are going to a home where they will be appreciated : )
I am so sorry about that horrible heat .. I hate heat too so I feel for you girl!
If I lived near you we would be a dangerous pair going on shopping trips! haha
Merry is beautiful! and her new home is perfect.
I can't wait to see your new project girl .. I know it will be beautiful !
Joy : )
If you are combining black and orange it will be almost Halloweeny!

CanadianGardenJoy said...

Cindee girl I am so jealous of all your absolutely fantastic finds !
yet I know they are going to a home where they will be appreciated : )
I am so sorry about that horrible heat .. I hate heat too so I feel for you girl!
If I lived near you we would be a dangerous pair going on shopping trips! haha
Merry is beautiful! and her new home is perfect.
I can't wait to see your new project girl .. I know it will be beautiful !
Joy : )
If you are combining black and orange it will be almost Halloweeny!