Sunday, May 31, 2015

Last Day of May

Did the month fly by for you? It seems that things are moving right along here. We have had some hot days, but they have not reached 100 degrees yet. I'm sure that day is coming soon.

We had a new heating/air conditioner unit installed. So we should be nice and comfy with that this Summer.

Soon the well digger will begin drilling a well for us so we will have our own well instead of sharing between houses like we have for 25 years.
It started off as a temporary thing but after my Grandpa passed we never needed to have our own well since no one lived next door. Now that my Dad has passed and my brother and his wife live there part time we need to have our own. I will be a happy camper when that is all finished.

I decided on what to use on the old plow disk table. I found these totally adorable Mushrooms on line. I call them Grandpa and Grandma Mushroom.  I bought the snail at a local store.
I felt like it needed something else so I added the teapot with some succulents. I disturbed the ground cover a lot during that process so it has had a little set back. I am sure it will pop back up soon!
 
 
I also found a new butterfly for the garden. It is glass with metal frame. Love it!
 
A butterfly gazing ball/holder. Love the color of the  ball. It is frosted.
 
Some planted tea kettles

 
An old tea set someone gave me. The snail was from local garden center.
 
 
A whirly planted up
 
And of course what update would be complete without a Princess picture?
 
 
 
Well I guess that's it for this update. I have a lot of work to get done today so I better get to it!
Have a great last day of May 2015!
 

2 comments:

My Little Family: said...

I would love to see a map/diagram of our garden someday to see how the pieces you show us all fit together.

CanadianGardenJoy said...

Cindee girl you have the most amazing trinkets for your garden ... I love them all!
I wish I could find things like that ... I just keep buying plants .. I need to stop.. it is getting beyond ridiculous! ... the Princess will have such fun exploring your gardens ... she is one lucky little girl to have a grandma like you !
Joy : )
PS .. YES !! May just flew by and now here we are in June !