Friday, May 22, 2015

Craigslist Items and More

I found these on Craigslist for $1 each. How could I pass them up?
Cute rock face. I love rock faces! The Princess loves rock faces! I can't wait till she comes over to see this one!!!

I got the wire teapot on Craigslist. The pan of sedums I got from my Favorite plant sale at...Simply Plants! I just stuck them together(-: They are in the butterfly garden.

Another wire teapot. I haven't decided what to do with it yet. I have more sedums I got at the plant sale. I am sure I will add them to this.

And this. Long story short...as I can be...LOL.
I ordered this super cute butterfly side table online. At least I thought it was super cute. When I got it it was total junk. Infact the top was suppose to be a mosaic. It was all broken and put together terribly. I was so disappointed. I wrote the company a letter and told them. They said they would refund my money and to keep the table....aka toss it. Of course since I am a trash recycler I trashed the top and kept the bottom. Painted it black and added the disk top planted with ground cover. Ta Da..a new side table that works for me(-: Win Win!

Of course this is not a Craigslist item it is a hydrangea growing in the garden in full bloom. Love it!
The weather has been perfect for all my plants lately. I know that is about to come to an end soon. I have to enjoy it while I can(-:
Have a happy weekend!

2 comments:

My Little Family: said...

Your finds make me want a tea party garden!

CanadianGardenJoy said...

Cindee girl I can't believe the great bargains you find .. I love the rock face !
One of my favorite pieces got broken .. a frog on top of a lattice ball ... I will never find one like that again... the weather here is wacky ... very windy , humid and thunder storms are supposed to happen .. I doubt the rain forecast, we aren't that lucky ? haha
Hope your weather won't be too harsh ... we all depend on the weather so much !
Take care
Joy : )