Saturday, March 7, 2015

Over The Top With Excitement

Over this totally awesome, old, rusty pump. I know you can guess where it is going. I have been searching all week for one. I must have looked on Craigslist a hundred times. Then yesterday it suddenly appeared! I know my Dad had his hand in that one for sure because the ad was posted four days prior. How could I have missed it? I am going to pick it up today. Hopefully can have it all up and running this weekend!
Hope you have a great weekend!

2 comments:

ferne said...

Beautiful! I remember when I was a kid it seemed like every farm house in Iowa had one and they often used them. That one looks like it is hooked up to some pvc pipe. Can't wait to see what you do with it!

My Little Family: said...

I thought for sure your family was expanding!