Thursday, March 5, 2015

New Old Sun and Moon Face and a pulley and bucket planter

My brother got the old pulley for me a while ago and I saw the post on Pinterest about hanging buckets from it so that's what I did. I planted Sempervivums in the buckets. They will grow and fill in eventually.

I found the old sun and moon face on eBay. It is super heavy. Made of cement. I bet it weighs 10 pounds! I got a bargain on it. It is so nice. About 13 inches around. I didn't even clean it. I hung it right up on the wall. It has a beautiful rusty patina on it. I love it so much(-:

1 comment:

CanadianGardenJoy said...

I have been missing your posts Cindee girl ! .. not up to par here .. ugh ..
Buy WOW ! what a find ! I would so love to have one of these to ! .. it is beautiful you are so lucky to find such wonderful pieces : )
Joy