Monday, March 30, 2015

Great Horned Update and Tom

My Great Horned Owls are nesting!
I can hardly wait until there are owlets looking down on me(-:
I have not hung the screech owl house up yet. I guess I will just forget about it for this year. I am sure having the GH Owls living in the same area is not going to appeal to a Screech Owl. Next year maybe. For now I am thrilled to have the GH Owls back in the tree making a new family!
 
Tom or as we call him Grandpa! He has three lady friends but I didn't take their picture. He has really been strutting around. I think he is so handsome.






1 comment:

CanadianGardenJoy said...

Cindee girl ... I haven't been around much .. sorry about that.
I am totally in love with your owls and can't wait for more pictures !!!
Saw the Princess with her ears on looking to cute to believe ... and that perfect chair for her .. how lucky is she that her grandma is so thoughtful?
Love the almost chocolate bunny in the pictures below .. he really does look like chocolate girl .. you have made me THINK too much about CHOCOLATE!!!
So very glad for your rain fall ... I know it is very serious with the water shortage .. I hope you get a lot more rain to help top things up !
Take care !!
Joy : )