Friday, February 6, 2015

New Home For The Birds

Decided I should get the Spring things started while we are having a Winterish storm. I had this old birdhouse in the garage that was in need of a new upgrade. I painted the roof with chalkboard paint and I sponge painted the house and I added the wallpaper stars.
The stars go all around the house. I didn't do anything to the inside of the house. There is some chippy paint inside. I guess the birds won't mind. I finished it by sealing it with a couple coats of clear spray paint. I will hang it under the eves of the house so it won't get messed up by the weather. 

I also acquired a very nice bakers rack last weekend at a garage sale. I have to paint it too but I have to wait for a better day. I can't wait to use it. I have a lot of plants that need a place to sit.
Anyhow that's it for my rainy day crafting. Hope everyone is enjoying their week!

1 comment:

CanadianGardenJoy said...

I wish we were neighbors Cindee because I want so many of the gorgeous things you make girl ! .. that is so cute for the birds ... and the score on the bakers rack is going to be awesome for your plants !
You go girl !
Joy : )