Friday, February 13, 2015

Happy Anniversary #33

Here is what I got for my Anniversary and Valentines Day from my Husband.  He knows what I like. He went to the nursery and found these awesome items for my garden. So cool.
Ferne you are going to have to give me some pointers on the baby tears in the one planter...I am so bad at keeping that alive. I think the one planter has star creeper in it. The other one feels like baby tears. I could be wrong though. Any thoughts?(-:

I have a lot of yard work to do to get ready for Spring but I put them out there anyhow and took pictures to share. So just don't look at the weeds/leaves/etc(-: Happy Friday the 13th!!!!

2 comments:

Lona said...

How lovely Cindee.Happy Anniversary to you both.

CanadianGardenJoy said...

Post Happy Anniversary girl ! I have another girl friend that has her anniversary then too and my hubby's birthday falls on Valentine's Day too !
We all went out to lunch and had a great time.
I love the planter ... that was very thoughtful of your hubby : )
Joy