Monday, February 16, 2015

A Bald Eagle Pair

Not sure if mated pair of just a couple of young ones hanging out together.
They were in the backyard tree where the owls nested a few years ago.
I wanted owls, but looks like they are nesting somewhere else this year. SO sad.
The Eagles were a nice surprise though this afternoon!



I worked outside all day. I am beat. I got a lot of clean up done and added some new things.
The picture frame planters my husband found on clearance. I planted sempervivums in them. I can't wait till they are all filled in.(-:

 I had a day off of babysitting.
Tomorrow and Wednesday though will have the Princess and will not be able to work outside again until Thursday.
This time of year I just want to get it all done in one day, but that is impossible for me of course(-:
Have a great week!

1 comment:

CanadianGardenJoy said...

Cindee girl ... I am also sad about the owls not being there .. I loved seeing your pictures of them .. but these are pretty spectacular too!
Now how cute are these planters ...that was nice of hubby to get them for you!
Good luck with the babysitting .. the Little Princess is going to get more active walking and getting into things ! LOL