Thursday, January 1, 2015

Happy New Year!

Is everyone hitting the sales for all the after Christmas goodies?

I did some shopping the day after Christmas and scored two cloches with bases at Michaels for 70% off. I should have bought them all. They were a steal. They are big and heavy. Super excited to use them for something. Not sure why I like cloches but I always have wanted one or more to display things in.

These are examples I found on pinterest

Easter decorations maybe? I'm sure I will figure out something.

2 comments:

CanadianGardenJoy said...

Hello Cindee girl ! Happy New Year too !
I just love the Princess in her Mini Mouse outfit .. too cute !
I am a fan of cloches too yet I don't have any ... wish I went shopping with you,haha ... actually I didn't go shopping much at all this season .. well, maybe a little on-line ? haha
I know you will come up with amazing vignettes for the cloches .. will be waiting to see them !
Take Care
Joy : )
PS ... we share that "mother" thing .. but at least you had a good dad : )

Lona said...

I love cloches too girl! I never know how to decorate them right. I see examples on the blogs and displays but mine somehow never turns out like theirs. LOL! I do not have the knack of it. The Princess is growing so fast. Such a cutie pie. I am sure you are not spoiling her either. LOL!