Thursday, January 15, 2015

Finger Surgery

I had my finger surgery today and had the alien  cyst removed.
It was a pretty easy office procedure.
The finger was cleaned and then a few shots of Novocain were applied.
I have had the numbing shots before. It sucks It isn't to bad. Just not a great feeling.
I waited about 10 or so minuets while that took affect. Then the doctor did the removal.
So glad it is done and on the road to recovery. Hopefully, I will have better use of my finger when it is healed.
My finger was numb for almost 8 hours! Amazing!
Here are some gross pictures of the removal.


                                                                        Before








3 comments:

CiNdEe said...

I haven't had any pain from the surgery. Sore is about all. So all in all it was a great procedure! So happy it is gone!

My Little Family: said...

Luckily I don't gross out (well actually smells will gross me out) but that was cool that you were able to get photos of the process. Wishing you a speedy recovery,

CanadianGardenJoy said...

OMG !!!!!!!!!!!! Cindee girl .. were you the one taking pictures ?
That is amazing ! ... I think I would be looking at anything other than what was happening .. you are a warrior !!!
I hope it heals quickly and feels much better ... plus works much better for you without the alien in there ... hahaha
Joy : )