Tuesday, May 27, 2014

Ready For Summer


School is out in 7 days. I can hardly wait! I am so tired of this year. I am ready to play outside and work on some new projects whatever those may be(-:
I redid my window planter again. Nothing grows in it so I decided why keep trying? I decided to add to the beach theme and do a beach planter. So I made a trip to Michaels yesterday and got some shells, netting and starfish. Added the sand and *poof* its a mini beach! The bathtub shower pond is right next to it as you might remember if not here is a photo of it.
Olddddd picture but you remember now right? I need to get a new picture taken of that. On the to do list! It seems I change things around every year. I get tired of looking at it one way then move it around or move plants around etc. I think I am happy with how it looks now though. At least for this year!
And, speaking of beaches, I got my beach garden all fixed up for Summer too. Had to repaint the legs and I added a couple new things there too. I will get a picture of that soon too! Since this is as close to a real beach as I will be getting anytime soon I have to enjoy it right?(-:
How about and old one for now? My how things have changed at that beach! Looks so different now. Loved the old bottle tree. I wish I still had that one. The new one is nice just not as carefree as that old peach tree made it look. I got rid of the driftwood too. It all rotted away. Still have same decorations just more of them now. So fun to play around with that garden.

2 comments:

ferne said...

You have some really fun ideas. Good thing you get a summer break to give you time to get them out there! Thanks for sharing!

Lona said...

I love that idea of a beach theme going on Cindee. Looks so pretty. I bet you are ready for a change of pace. Soon. :)