Sunday, April 27, 2014

Happiness is Being A Grandmother


I love her so much! She has filled my life with so much joy. (-:

As far as gardening goes. I bought 7 red geraniums and 8 white Calibrachoa . I will plant them in my Dads memorial garden where the yellow mums were last year. I removed the mums and will plant them somewhere else. I have to put up some hot wire to keep the cows away before I can plant them though. So I must make a trip to Tractor Supply first. The old seeder is all filled up with fresh soil and ready to go as soon as I do that. I will stick some little flags in there for the Summer too. Should look pretty and festive.
I also bought some solar lights so I can light up the memorial plaque at night. Those little solar lights are so fun! I have them everywhere in the yard now.(-: It looks so pretty at night!
I even bought star solar lights for the flower "bed." Rite Aide had all their solar lights 50% off. I might check out the other stores in town for more star lights because I bought their last box. They are so cool. They had sunflower lights too and I almost got those. I still might go back and get them. I just haven't figured out where I want to use them. I never thought of buying the solar lights before. But I am really glad I did.

2 comments:

ferne said...

She is precious!

CanadianGardenJoy said...

OMG ! Cindee girl , Klara is such a sweetie pie !! what a gorgeous smile .. this is such a happy age for them. You look at her picture and you can't help but smile too!
I have solar lights packed away over two years now .. I better get them out this year or heaven knows what will become of them ! haha
Joy : )
Watch out for those cows ! hahaha