Monday, March 17, 2014

Happy St. Pattys Day


Hope all is well in blogland. I have been babysitting the Princess and enjoying every second of it. She is so sweet and such a good baby. Reminds me of her Mommy(-:

So not much time for gardening although I got out and pruned the hedge for the first time this year, yesterday. Encountered a rattlesnake and although I am sure this isn't the earliest I have seen them it was a little shocking to see it. It was only a foot long but enough to cause harm if I hadn't have seen it when I did. I really hope this isn't the beginning of a long Summer with rattlesnakes.

I plan to work on the yard this week and get it in shape. Things are growing at rapid speed here. I haven't even finished raking leaves from last Fall! I am way behind. To much going on here this last year. Of course the Princess takes top priority when I get to watch her.(-: This week I will only have her two days so I should be able to get some outside stuff done!
Enjoy your week!!!!

1 comment:

CanadianGardenJoy said...

Cindee girl the Princess looks so much like both of her mom and dad !
What a sweetie !
OMG .. girl if I ever bumped into a snake let alone a poisonous one ? You would hear me all the way over there ! haha
I really hope that you have a better season without all the snake issues .. and certainly MORE rain to help with everything else.
We are still stuck in snow mode here ... it has been a VERY long winter !
Take care girl .. keep a steady eye out for snakes!
Joy : )