»

Saturday, September 14, 2013

Flower Power

 
Found this one and only Lady Slipper Orchid at the store.
I am sure it won't last long but it sure is pretty and I will enjoy it while it lasts.(-:
 
 
 
 
Before that though, I stopped in and had my ear pierced again.
I am addicted to these piercings I think...(-:
I had a nice 14kt diamond to use but the post was to long so I have to get it cut down and after the piercing heals I can have it put in. Until then I am using the blue stone. I love diamonds though. Oh well at least I got it done and I am happy(-:


4 comments:

ferne said...

What store do you find lady slipper orchids in? Really is beautiful!

CiNdEe said...

I found it at Raleys(-:

Leena Milligan Lanteigne said...

Lady Slippers are so beautiful! I have seen them sold through Spring Hill Nurseries. You can find them online.
I'm with you on the piercing. I have 6 in my right ear, including one carteledge I have no idea how to spell that) and 4 in my left ear. I think I need some more to even things out! I stop at the ears however. I don't want any other body parts to have bling LOL! Hugs, Leena

CiNdEe said...

(-: Leena Yeah ears are it for me too,,,, however if I was 16 again I would go for a belly piercing and maybe the nose(-: