»

Tuesday, January 29, 2013


Found the quote online and thought it was a good one so I "borrowed" it for my picture. It did not have a credit source so whoever wrote it I can not give credit to.)-:

Well the leaves are finally raked and the yard is getting ready for Spring! I don't have much time these days to play outside but I try and squeeze a bit in when I can. Next week will be compost time. I am hoping to get a ton of it and put it all over. Last years experiment worked like a charm. This year I will do more. Last year we had little rain but so far this winter we have had a lot so hopefully that helps as well. I am looking forward to a great growing season! Hope you are all "growing" ideas for your garden! Enjoy!

1 comments:

GRACE PETERSON said...

Spring can't get here quickly enough, can it? It's time to start dreaming and scheming about gardening.