»

Sunday, September 2, 2012







That is where I headed yesterday to escape the smoke that blankets the area where I live. We headed up the hill to my favorite plant sale (Simply Plants) where I purchased some new Echinaceas and a Coreopsis for my garden.(-:
It was nice to see Yvette and Michelle again too(-: I can't wait to go back for the next plant sale(-:

This morning while walking the dogs I saw this interesting log. I thought it looked like a face.(-: It was a crispy 54 degrees today. I think Fall is coming soon.(-:

2 comments:

GRACE PETERSON said...

A plant sale is always fun! I hope your newbies do really well. Sorry about the smoke. I hate smoke. The log does look like a face!!

CanadianGardenJoy said...

Cindee girl how are you ?!!
I'm so sorry about the smoke and dry conditions .. we were in a drought from late Spring until now so I understand that part .. there are places in western Canada with fires and smoke that are scary .. I wish we could swap weather .. and I truly WISH I could go with you on those plants sales girl !!!!
My fingers are crossed for rain for YOU !
Hang in there girl : )
Joy