»

Monday, July 23, 2012

A New Week



Had to take the picture through the screen door. The bird looks like a fly catcher but not sure.
Glad to see a new week get here. Was ready to end the past week.

Death has never been an easy thing for me. I just can't come to terms with the whole thing of someone being gone forever. I know they are in a better place yada yada. What makes it hard is playing the what ifs through my mind. I know time heals all and I know it will be easier as the days fly by. The whole process just sucks.

2 comments:

creekside rummager said...

Sorry for the loss you have. The last 2-3 weeks have been tough ones for a lot of people, me included. I'm with you, I hope this week is the beginning of things settling down. Take care, Lani

Darla said...

Sorry for your loss. Great arrangement out your screen door.