»

Friday, June 29, 2012

Fertilizer Friday


Tootsie Time

Welcome to Fertilizer Friday!
Thanks for dropping by!

Here is what is blooming in my garden this week!

First up...a brand new grouping that requires no care but will bloom all Summer. Made from some old heart shaped cake pans that belonged to my Grandmother. They had some rust on them and I decided to make them useful since they were no longer useful for baking cakes. I painted the sign to go with them. I thought it made the whole thing quite charming. I stuck them into a bucket of red geraniums for now. I will find a more permanent place for them later.

This is a new daylily from the All American Daylilies collection called,"Frankly Scarlet." I thought it was a beautiful red and had to have it to add to my daylily collection.

The Crocosemia are blooming like crazy. Love that bright orange!


Last but not least is another new group of cake pan flowers I put together today.
I found these cake pans or jello molds or whatever you want to call them at the flea market for 50 cents each. I really like the ruffled edges.

Thats it for me. I am joining late due to the fact I was still working on my projects till just a bit ago and didn't have pictures yet.

1 comments:

pink*cherub*moon said...

I love yard art! Nice job! Hugs, Leena