»

Saturday, May 26, 2012

Catch of the Day Etc.



This is my catch of the day. I absolutely love it! A retired carpenter makes these and sells them at the nursery I visited today. Isn't it awesome?(-:


I got these ceramic boots on clearance at Michaels. I think they will look nice in the shoe garden.


I got this ceramic rock at Michaels on clearance too.


Also bought this rock. I have one more but did not take a picture. It says Peace. It is a pretty purple. I will take a picture for the next post. You can never have enough fun inspirational words sitting around the garden right? Of course I love rocks so what better way to enjoy those special words.(-:


Daylilly blooming in the garden today.


Beautiful Dahlia bloom.


This clematis is stillllll blooming! I love it!


Found this mushroom at my local nursery.


Rose Campion blooms are so bright you almost need sunglasses to look at them!


A pretty rose.

7 comments:

Jamie said...

I love rose campion, reminds me to try and plant it again! Cute boots, too. What variety of dahlia is that? Stunning!

CiNdEe said...

Jamie that dahlia is a Painted Madam.(-: I got my rose campion from my dads girlfriend. It is doing really well so far. This is the first year it bloomed!
Can't wait to get those boots planted and put in the shoe garden today(-: Thanks for writing!

Meadowview Thymes said...

I LOVE those rocks! Think I will be heading to Michaels to see if I can find some. What are you going to plant in the rain boots??

creekside rummager said...

Very cute catch!!

cherry said...

I love the fish they are adorable.
I have never tried Rose Campion but after seeing yours I am.. It's beautiful.. Everything always looks so pretty around here..
hugs, Cherry

CanadianGardenJoy said...

Cindee girl these treasures are all gorgeous! The wood fish are too cute and the planters are perfect along with the inspirational rocks : )
That Dahlia is amazing ! .. I think I have to check Michael's out some time soon too!!

GRACE PETERSON said...

More cool stuff. I love the fish and the rocks. The plants...LOVE. That dahlia, ooh, la, la!