»

Saturday, April 21, 2012

Owls






Found the return to normal button for blogger...lol(-: I know I am so set in my ways I hate changes...I am happy there was a return to normal button(-:
I took these photos yesterday of the owls. These owls you might remember were last years owlets. They are pretty friendly as far as letting me still get close enough for a picture.(-: Sometimes they hide and I can't see them but most of the time they are sitting on the branch of a huge digger pine tree.(-:

4 comments:

CanadianGardenJoy said...

I love seeing these owl pictures Cindee girl !
I am glad they aren't too shy with you .. they should remember you in any case right ? LOL
They are hoot-ti-full ! LOL
Joy

Darla said...

Cool CiNdEe!

GRACE PETERSON said...

I thought owls slept at night. Do you see them early in the morning or at twilight? I love your photos.

Debra Howard said...

What great garden art. I will have to make myself some fan flowers now they look so fun.
Debbie