»

Monday, April 23, 2012

New Stuff Around the Yard

Mom and Pop Fanflower have a new addition to their family...Baby Fanflower. I am going to add a mirror mosaic to the fan sometime today or tomorrow. I finished it last night.

This was used as a grain storage container. It had very tall legs which were cut off to fit in my garden. Now it's a planter(-: I had the sunface but it was painted a rust color, which I hated so I got out the cordless drill and wire brush attachment and went to work. I like it so much better now(-: The rusty sunflowers were fixed up with new welded leaves (thanks to DH) and poked in the top. Also worked on more lampshade flowers (also thanks to DH) this weekend too. I am sure you are getting sick of pictures of them so I will wait on those till later(-:

5 comments:

Darla said...

You have some delightful re purposed items in your gardens.

ferne said...

You guys make a great creative team!

GRACE PETERSON said...

Very cool stuff. I love the grain thing. If it's missing one morning when you come out into the garden, it wasn't me. Really. It wasn't me. :)

Aunt Debbi/kurts mom said...

Cute

CiNdEe said...

Thanks everyone for your comments!