»

Friday, November 18, 2011

New Sunface


Early Christmas Gift from my brother(-: It is a huge...5 feet! Totally awesome and I love it!

I am still working on the bed. It's about done though. A few more shades and it should be ready for a photo(-: I have found some reallyyyyyy awesome shades. For one-two dollars each.(-: I have had way to much fun shopping for them and seeing peoples faces when I ask how much they want for a shredded/torn lamp shade. They probably think I am nuts.(-:
It has been very entertaining.

I am off for a week from school for Thanksgiving break. I will still work at my other job as usual but at least I won't have two jobs to go to(-:

My family will be coming to join us for dinner so it should be a real fun feast.

I hope you are all enjoying your last few weeks of the year!(-: The time sure has flown by huh? Amazing!

Have a great weekend! ~Cindee

3 comments:

CanadianGardenJoy said...

Cindee girl that is totally BEAUTIFUL !!!
I want one too !!! .. will your brother adopt me ? haha
Seriously ? that is one awesome piece of garden art and we both know how much sun and moon faces mean to us right ? So you are one LUCKY gal : )
I am so waiting to see that bed girl .. it is going to be fantastic I just know it .. you are so darn creative some one should set you up in your own business .. I really mean that !!
Joy : )

concretenprimroses said...

its beautiful. How nice of him to give it to you early.
Kathy

The Japanese Redneck said...

What a gorgeous face. Great present.