»

Thursday, September 22, 2011

Happy Rock Face



Do you see the happy face in the rock? It is a very special rock indeed. I found this one last weekend at the creek while searching for rocks for my rock path. Of course I had to grab it(-: We finished a big exercise pen for the dogs and a lovely rock pathway to it. It was a huge project but I am very happy with how it turned out.
Usually I let Jack run around in the yard when I am outside, but when my granddog visits he is not a stay by your side type of dog. He likes to RUN and run fast. Our yard is not fenced. So the reason for the exercise pen is really for him. We now call it the "Dog Park."
Gus knows what a dog park is because his Mom takes him to the one in town quite often. So he is going to love his very own dog park at Grandmothers house(-:

Here is a picture of the new Dog Park Walk(-:


I plan to add some annuals around the walkway next Spring. For now its basically going to stay the way it is until I decide what else to add to it. I hope everyone has a wonderful Friday! I know I will!(-:

5 comments:

CanadianGardenJoy said...

Cindee girl I see a HAPPY FACE too ! You are working so hard with the rocks again girl .. you better be careful ! That is a lovely path way and I am sure Jack and grand-doggie will love having their own dog park .. less of a worry for you too eh !
Joy : )
Have a great weekend girl !

The Japanese Redneck said...

Neat rock. You are a good grand ma to do that for the grand dog.

We have a creek, but no big rock. Luv the path.


Have a great weekend.

Grace said...

Love your happy face rock. What a good omen! Your pathway looks great. A big job I bet but so worth it once it's finished.

CanadianGardenJoy said...

Cindee girl I thought of you when I found the sun/moon masks .. I know you like thattype of style .. these are great .. wish I had them as garden art ! LOL
Joy

Jilly said...

Your happy rocks looks so happy and cure. Your blog is among the most important sites on this industry. Nearly every write-up which you create is gold. Your writing style is eloquent, revitalizing,and fairly interesting.
radio controlled helicopters