»

Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Is It Really August?

Time has just flown by! My summer job is ending and I am returning to my regular job this Friday! It has all gone by in a blur! I barely have time to get things ready for the week and, bam... it's the weekend again! Then I have to start everything all over!
I hope you are having a wonderful summer and enjoying the blooms!

Well this week I have hibiscus blooming so I had to share one with you.



Spiders in the tree.
They don't bite!(-:



Old shoe



Beach garden


Agapanthus

6 comments:

The Japanese Redneck said...

Is that Disco Bell. I have some in my yard.

Luv the pics.

Lola said...

Yes, it is Aug. Not far till cooler weather. Yaaaay. Too hot here to do anything. I have so much I need to get done.
Love the pics. especially the hibiscus. Do you know the name? I've never seen one that color.

CanadianGardenJoy said...

Cindee girl you have to go back to work already? jeez ! it just seems like you were finishing and spending more time in the garden !
I am happy to see Autumn coming up the hill .. this garden year has not been one of my better ones .. my pots didn't really do well and a lot of projects I meant to get done .. haven't happened .. I have to start all over again and I guess I need the winter to get in better shape and attack the garden for 2012 !!! hahahaha
Joy : )
PS Mista' G says HI !!

Grace said...

Your garden pics are always such a treat. You're right about the time flying by. I don't want to think about fall though.

CiNdEe said...

The hibiscus is called 'Luna Pink Swirl' Disco Belle. It sure is a pretty one! I love seeing it bloom! I have three other hibiscus. One is all pink. Blooming now so I need to get out there and take a picture or two(-:

Kathy Gardener said...

love your blog hope you will check ur new blog out wwwkathysnatureshideaway.blogspot.com we seem to share simular interest in fleamarket finds,Kathy