»

Thursday, July 21, 2011

Pan Flowers





I got the flowers "planted" on Sunday but it was to late to take pictures. I am having problems getting a good picture because when I think about going out there to take a picture it's either dusk or dawn. LOL Hopefully I can remember to take some pictures this afternoon when the sun is shining in that spot! Until then you will have to imagine how they look in the sunshine(-:

Directions:
Conduit Pipe from Home Depot/Lowes etc. 2.00 for a 10 foot piece. I bought three. I used two and a half. I have extra for next project that way(-:

I cut the pipe with a hack saw the length I wanted it.
Then I drilled holes in the conduit pipe and holes in the pans. I put the holes close to the curve of the pan so it would not show as much when mounted on the pole except for the newest pan I put the hole in the middle...just for fun(-:
I hammered the pipes into the ground where I wanted them to be.
Then attached with a bolt/nut/washer(-: Super simple.(-:
July 22, 2011 8:50 PM



6 comments:

wildflower said...

Very cute! I love all your whimsical ideas!

Grace said...

Your photos look great. You did a fabulous job o your Pan Flowers. You've got so much talent, girl!

Lola said...

Looking good. So much talent.

The Japanese Redneck said...

Now I can grow those and roundup my flower beds cause they are full of weeds!

creekside rummager said...

So did you weld the pans to the poles?? Or what? Very cute idea.

CiNdEe said...

Thanks everyone for the comments.

Creekside...I drilled holes in the conduit pipe and drilled holes in the pans then attached with a bolt/nut/washer(-: Super simple. I put the pole in the ground first before I bolted them on since I had to hammer them into the ground and the pan would be in the way(-: