»

Sunday, June 19, 2011

SUNday Pictures

The tinpan flowers are blooming(-: I took a few shots of them since they are so beautiful(-:



Mr. Piggy planter. Right now he has a ghost fern growing in him. Which reminds me I have to move him out of the sun. Tomorrow the temps go up!

I love this plant! Cupids Dart. I risked moving it and so far so good. I bought it at my daughters FFA plant sale, lets see, over 6 years ago! Wow its doing great!

Well Mr. Fisherman says its a good time to throw a line in the pond. He is always in style with his rusty fishing gear. The hair is not so stylin'. I think he needs to visit a barber in the near future.(-:

I pruned the hedge yesterday. It looks so nice when it's all trimmed up(-: It grows so fast though! I could actually prune every week! I try to do it every two weeks otherwise it is a real job!



9 comments:

Grace said...

Please do tell. What kind of fertilizer do you use on those amazing tinpan flowers? They look so tall and grand and incite a fresh dose of lust for rust! Ditto for the fisherman. I always love pictures of your garden whimsy, Cindee. :)

rachel said...

I LOVE your flower gardens!!! What are the rusty flowers made out of? old pans? Whatever they are I really like them!

creekside rummager said...

Looks like a nice Sunday in the garden. Love those tinpan flowers.

The Japanese Redneck said...

I like the tin flowers. Neat idea!

Lola said...

Way to go. Always enjoy your garden. Those special blooms are really it.

ZZ's Garden said...

I like all the art work in your garden.

CanadianGardenJoy said...

Cindee girl those tin pan flowers are awesome ! The piggy planter is too cute and of course I love seeing the ghost fern in it : )
They all look wonderful together girl .. you must be doing something right!LOL .. I know what you mean about pruning .. my Bittersweet vine is a monster and I could be pruning it EVERY week too .. phew !
Joy : )

Lola said...

Happy 4th. Hope you have a wonderful day.

West Virgnina Flea Market Lover said...

Your tinpan flowers are great. You are really creative. I look forward to seeing future pictures of your garden. :)