Thursday, May 5, 2011

There are three Owlets

Last night...

Yesterday when I got home I went out to see the owlet with my son. Well he spotted another one in another tree. The first owlet had moved the day before to another pine tree. So I didn't even notice a second owlet in the other pine tree. I wasn't looking for two! Well last night I went to show my husband the other owlet and he spotted a third one! It was just like Christmas time! I was so excited that they had three! Where they were hiding before no one knows, but probably in the general area. They are sneaky little critters! Anyhow, they are reunited...almost. Two are sitting together but the third one is still in another tree. Are they just the cutest little birds you have ever seen or what?(-:

This morning...



7 comments:

creekside rummager said...

They are the cutest. Good to hear from you.

Grace Peterson said...

They are definitely the cutest birds ever. I love how they snuggle together and their feathers look so soft. Christmas indeed! :)

The Japanese Redneck said...

They are just too cute. So glad they are doing well.

ferne said...

Wow! and your pictures are amazing too.

Curbstone Valley Farm said...

Oh my goodness! Those three are the most adorable owlets I've seen all spring! How fun, and great pics too!

CanadianGardenJoy said...

OMG ! Cindee that is so fantastic girl ! I wish I could see them too .. and hear them at night .. it would be totally thrilling for me .. I so understand why you have that feeling of Christmas inside ! I would be just like a kid watching them as much as possible .. you are so lucky girl !!

Cinj said...

How adorable. You've got some great shots there. I also like the one of the mom overseeing everyone.