»

Friday, May 6, 2011

Fertilizer Friday



I think this is the first one for me this year!
Actually a lot is blooming here this week. The crab apple is about done though. It was beautiful and it smelled heavenly(-: I didn't take a picture of it though. You will have to use your imagination(-:
We are getting the veggie garden planted this weekend!
Lets take a stroll around the yard shall we?

Clematis blooming on the waterbed pond headboard.


Clematis on the footboard



Another look at the waterbed pond.


George Burns Rose



I can't start the new season without changing the fish pond.


Pretty Yellow Rose


Poker Plants


Pink Poodle Rose


I bought some new geraniums and I also over wintered the other ones from last year in my garage! They survived! No blooms on them yet though. They were pretty happy to see the sun! I am sure they will be blooming soon though. Maybe next week! Which reminds me I do need to fertilize them(-: Thanks for reminding me Tootsie(-:
Have a wonderful weekend!




8 comments:

The Japanese Redneck said...

I just luv all the pics. The waterpond and bed are great.

Grace Peterson said...

That George Burns is a looker! Love your water features.

rachel said...

Thanks for sharing the pics ~love your fish pond ~the fish are very cool!

CiNdEe said...

Hi Everyone,
Thanks for your comments(-:
I am looking forward to a good weekend of gardning! Yay! Hope you are all doing something fun too!

CanadianGardenJoy said...

Cindee .. you have the most fantastically creative garden I have ever seen .. you could make money with a fee for people to see it and I am sure they would think it is totally worth paying a little bit to see so much amazing beauty ! Your water features and settings ... well I love them all .. come on over here and help me out girl !! LOL
Joy
PS your blog is looking very bright ! : )

becomingkate said...

Wow! He's a beautiful little guy!

king said...

These are some beautiful pictures of garden. I like these flowers and other sculpture of garden.

Pond Pumps

peggy said...

hi Cindee, I'm joining you from jody's blog, she has been a favorite of mine for a long time. I love your pictures, I have a bathtub pond too. Also the dolls are beautiful, next to gardening I like dolls next. Also learned about owlets, would have just called them baby owls. I'm glad to have found you.