»

Tuesday, April 5, 2011

A New Chapter Begins

My daughter and her boyfriend found a place this past week and moved out on Sunday. Their place is so beautiful and she has it very nicely decorated with all brand new furniture. Long time readers may recall that she came home after her and her husband separated and was her for 2 1/2 years. She met her current boyfriend, whom we all love, and are very happy they are making a new life together.(-: So that left me with my room back to redecorate with all that stored stuff! It was like Christmas for me today as I pulled each treasured item out of the boxes(-:
I am so happy for my daughter that she is happy! I know she will have challenges ahead of her as we all do but at least she has a great guy to work through them with! And... I will see her everyday she works because she will bring my granddog over for me to watch. They only live 5 minuets away! She and her boyfriend both work 12 hour shifts and that is to long to leave the dog, so I suggested she drop him off on her way to work. That way she won't have to worry about him and either will I(-: It will be fun for me and Jack to have him back a few days a week(-:
I am looking forward to Spring Break in three weeks! I have lots of projects I want to get started! I am happy to say Spring has finally sprung here!

5 comments:

Brighid said...

Congrats to all of you. What a wonderful way to start Spring. Gus says to tell Jack Hi.

The Japanese Redneck said...

Congrats and good luck to her.

Baby sitting the grand dog sounds like fun!

Grace Peterson said...

Nothing makes a happy parent quite like having a happy child--whatever the age. We just want our kids to be happy don't we? I'm glad your daughter is and that she's so close too is a double bonus.

creekside rummager said...

As a mom, I know how good it is for your heart to know your adult child is doing well, happy and in a good relationship. Have fun in your repurposed space!!!

CiNdEe said...

Hi Brighid,
Thanks(-: I know its a wonderful new adventure for her(-: Oh and us too. LOL I do love having my "space" back(-: I am so patient but I was running out of patience lately(-: I am looking forward to coming home from work to a clean kitchen!!! Yay!!! Jack says hi back!!!

Hi Japanese Redneck,
I am going to enjoy having my granddog here! He is entertaining for sure(-:

Hi Grace,
Yes that is all I ever wanted in my life was for my kids to be happy! Its so hard to see them sad. I know there are times where they have to go through things but it is hard to watch. I hope this works out for her and she continues to be happy! She is a great person and really deserves it!

Hi Creekside Rummager,
Thanks! Yes it is! I will really enjoy my "space" I love my daughter but it was getting to crowded with her and her boyfriend here all the time!(-: I enjoy my alone time a lot! My daughter is the opposite she loves things happening all the time. That makes it hard. But this way she can do whatever she wants at her new place! I know she will be much happier!(-: