»

Saturday, March 5, 2011

New Project


For this project I am using "almost" all recycled/free materials(-: The old 2X4's were from my kids playhouse years ago. When we tore it down I stacked all the wood to be used for projects at a later date. I knew I would find a use someday.(-: Anyhow, I cut them with the power saw into 24", 18" and 12" pieces. What will they make?
I also had the old wood bowl that is going to be perfect to complete the project! I will let you see when its all finished(-: Hopefully tomorrow(-: Until then you can let your imagination run wild...LOL(-:

6 comments:

Grace Peterson said...

How fun Cindee. Can't wait to see what you make.

Have you seen the new Flea Market Gardens Magazine? I thought of you while perusing my copy. Fun stuff!!

Jester said...

Can't wait!!

creekside rummager said...

I'll be checking back to see what it is. But I am so interested in this Flea Market Gardens Magazine too. I want to know where it was found (sorry Cindee, I was distracted by Grace's comment).

ferne said...

Oh, boy! Can't wait to see this, but I am thinking a bird bath maybe...

CiNdEe said...

Hi Grace,
I haven't seen the Flea Market Garden mag. I will be looking for it at the store now(-:

Thanks Jester!

Hi Ferne,
Nope not a bird bath(-:

Creekeside rummager,
I know I got distracted too. That mag sounds like my cup of tea!(-:

The Japanese Redneck said...

I luv being able to re-use materials!