»

Friday, March 25, 2011

Another Mirror Mosaic


This one I did for my daughters/guest room. My daughter moved home you may recall(-: Although, she does plan to move out again in the near future, so the room will be all mine again(-: I will be happy for her this time around(-: Last time I was not so happy as some of you may recall. But, everything does work out in the end, so in case you are doubting things, don't worry because it will all work out eventually!
Anyhow, this window I made into a picture before. I embroidered a flag and a saying to go along with the flag and put it where the window panes would go. It was nice but I got tired of it and thought I would re do it with the mirrors. I am glad I did because I like it much more now(-:

8 comments:

The Japanese Redneck said...

Beautiful work! I luv it.

The Japanese Redneck said...

Beautiful work! I luv it.

ferne said...

Stunning!

Lola said...

Looks great. I like it.

creekside rummager said...

Looks really good. If I ever get over this crud I have, getting some little mirrors is on my 'to do' list to make hangy outdoor things with.

CanadianGardenJoy said...

Cindee girl you are the most creative person I know ! that is so pretty : ) I am like you . this is the year number one son moves out (right into his wife's home in South Carolina as soon as all the paper work/visa/green card are finalized .. and I get the extra room for a garden office !!!!!!
Yipppppeeeeeee !! can you tell I am too excited about THAT ??
Good luck to us both eh ? LOL
Joy : )

Skeeter said...

Nice and things do work out in the end :-)

Meadowview Thymes said...

Really cute!! As a matter of fact- I am thinking your entire house is probably so pretty it should be in a magazine! :)