»

Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Project Before the Grout



Decided to hang the window before grouting because it's so heavy already and also because I didn't want to accidentally mess it up somehow when I was moving it around etc. I am happy with the result so far. It really does reflect the garden and the surrounding "junk" well(-: I don't have the shower pond cleaned up, or anything else for that matter, so I didn't take an over all shot of the area. Hopefully... we get some sunshine and nice days to get things looking better! I hope to have it grouted soon! I am really excited to see it finished!
Of course I already do love it!!!!! It really changes that dark corner of the garden(-: It will be fun to see how the shower pond reflects off the mirrors when it's going!

7 comments:

ferne said...

Love the look of the reflection in this! Nice job even with no grout.

Lola said...

Looking good. What an asset in the garden.

CanadianGardenJoy said...

Cindee you do such remarkable work it is amazing girl ! .. I could use your talent and energy to spruce my garden's art up so much !!
How about hopping over here ?? LOL
That area is going to look GORGEOUS!!
Joy : )

Brighid said...

wow, it is a beauty, even ungrouted. Can't wait for the finish.
Are you getting snow?

Hocking Hills Gardener said...

Oh, Cindee I think it is just beautiful even before you have grouted it. What a clever idea.

Meadowview Thymes said...

Cindee you are so creative! I love the look and I bet it does brighten that area.

cherry said...

love it !!! When you get through at Miss Joy's can you stop by my house and spruce up some ?
hugs from Savannah, Cherry