»

Sunday, February 27, 2011

Clouds



I took these last Thursday. The sky was so many different colors of grey/blue. It was hard to capture a picture of it but it was very pretty. You will have to take my word for it(-:
So... the storm that was suppose to come never really showed up. We had some sleet and a lot of rain but not the 6" of snow that they were predicting. Which made me happy because all the daffodils would have been flattened!
I am ready for Spring! All I can think of is flowers, flowers, and more flowers!!!
Oh and a happy thought, only 14 days till daylight savings time! Yay! More time in the evening for working outside! Now I know that made your day!

3 comments:

creekside rummager said...

I was a bit disappointed that we didn't get the snow that was predicted, but I'm just fine with not losing power. My Narcissus'flower heads are all bowed and frozen in place though. We had rain, hail, snow (a little) and on Sat it was sunny in part of the sky and snowing over us.

Grace Peterson said...

The ominous sky is buffered by your good news. Daylight savings and spring are right around the corner. None too soon either, if you ask me. :)

Lola said...

I like that idea. Now I will have more time in the evenings to garden as I feel much better then.
Love the pics, so pretty.