»

Thursday, January 27, 2011

As We Wind Down This Month

We are closer to gardening, lake trips, sun and fun! I myself am looking forward to some fun, I am sure you are too(-:



How are those New Years Resolutions working for you?





Hmmmmm.
Well I am still on track! I have lost 10 pounds and still need to drop another 10 but I am working on it! Walking and doing the Stair Stepper daily. I won't talk about dieting because that is a sore subject(-: I was told I need to cut out sugary treats and watch my carb intake as well. I was eating way to much and of course that doesn't go over to well with someone who is a sugaraholic(-: My sugar level was inching closer to a pre diabetic condition so I had no choice. So now I am eating more carefully(-: Hopefully the next visit to the vampires will show me back in a normal range(-: Actually, I do feel better. Not as tired! The sugar was a problem. I sure do miss it though!

post signature

5 comments:

The Japanese Redneck said...

I had to go yesterday and the Evil Nurse Sharon pulled several pints from my arm.

And of course as to be expected, I have a nice bruise where she stuck me.....

Congrats on the 10! I need to lose 20 too, but ya have to start in order to do it. I've been making myself get ready to start back up.

creekside rummager said...

Good for you for getting healthier. I had to drop a lot of foods I really liked about 5 years ago when I learned I have an egg & soy allergy. It was hard, but now it is something I am happy I did for numerous reasons.

Brighid said...

I give blood every chance I get in the vain hope that it will keep the weight down. It's not working yet, but I live in hope.
Love that bottle tree!

Lola said...

Congrats on the 10. I was put on med for pre condition. I've lost 20 but it bounces back & forth within the 5 lbs. above the 20. Still need to lose more.
Love that bottle tree. I sure am going to try to get one this summer.

Meadowview Thymes said...

Good for you Cindee to watch health issues. You are much younger than I am--and I can tell you it really does pay to start out watching it now! :)
Ready for fun---oh my yes, yes to that! Hurry hurry spring!