»

Friday, March 5, 2010

I am kinda back

Been a longggggggggg week!!! Thanks for all your concerns re: my finger!!!!! Its been a nasty mess but I think I am finally on the mend!!! It was not MRSA but another bacterial infection called Haemophilus. The skin has peeled off of the area where it was swelled leaving a "burn" type area. I still can't type with that finger so I just use my index finger or ring finger on that hand to type. I can still type fairly fast cuz I am use to being messed up from my lawnmower accident 5+ years ago. I could always write with my left hand too so that has helped me a lot. I am just hating being laid up and not working outside in the garden!!!! Anyhooooo stay tuned for my later post for Fertilizer Friday! I am waiting for the sunshine so I can get out and take a few pictures of some things blooming around here today(-: Might be cloudy pictures instead!!!! Have a great day and don't forget to check back in a while(-:
Thanks!!!!

post signature

8 comments:

The Japanese Redneck said...

Glad the Pinger (that's baby speak for Finger around our house) is doing so much better!

Have a great weekend.

The Japanese Redneck said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
My Little Family: said...

Cindy be sure to wear gloves in the garden. Maybe even put something over that finger before donning your gloves like a pair of latex gloves or something. Don't want to get a virus or fungus from the dirt.

Hope you are not in any pain.

Jennifer said...

Glad your gross finger is better! I mean I'm glad your sweet little finger is on the mend! Some people can't be around sharp objects...lol. This from a woman who thought she's save time and cut some pretty lilac stems with a razor blade....4 stitches later - dah. I love the new containers for the plants! Cool! Never did finds any hens and chicks - have to look harder in the local garden shops this year. Hugs, Jennifer

Rick a.k.a. Rabone said...

Good to hear the infected finger will stay attached for the near future! Now don't get in a rush and "think" it is okay to go play in the dirt and get it re-infected with something else. Time heals all wounds. Then you can go out and get another one! ;-)

concretenprimroses said...

Glad you are on the mend. I can only echo the others in saying to be very careful about infection!
Kathy

Kimberly said...

sounds nasty! Glad your better.

gloria said...

Cindee, I hope you are on the mend. I just found your lovely blog. You are so creative! Love those flower holders. The vulture is a riot.